Trapdoor Collector Discussion Board
[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ Previous | Previous in Thread | Next ]
Re: Trapdoor Identification Continued
Posted by Dick Hosmer on Friday, 25 June 2010, at 9:13 p.m., in response to Re: Trapdoor Identification Continued, posted by Bob Holmes on Friday, 25 June 2010, at 2:31 p.m.
DEFINITELY a "mixmaster".
(1) ESA was long dead in '82/'83 - stock mark should be SWP/date
(2) Block is dated 1873 (not an 8)
(3) Barrel mark is VP eaglehead P
(4) Lockplate shoild not be dated
(5) Apparently even smaller than a cadet buttplate (NOT SA?)
(6) Muzzle is too small, should be about .730"
I hope it shoots well!!!!!
Post a New Response
Return to the Trapdoor Collector home page via this link.