Trapdoor Collector Discussion Board
[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ Previous | Previous in Thread | Next ]
Re: h&r trapdoor carbine
Posted by Dick Hosmer on Wednesday, 9 December 2009, at 1:01 p.m., in response to h&r trapdoor carbine, posted by john hunter on Wednesday, 9 December 2009, at 12:45 p.m.
(1) I do not know that Pedersoli parts will fit H&R, but, I don't know that they won't, either.
(2) I do know that Pedersoli has, almost defiantly, stated that they did NOT buy the H&R tooling.
(3) If they are OLD Pedersoli parts, they COULD have the SAME problem, even if they DO fit, since early Pedersolis have ALSO blown open (see (2)!
(4) The important thing is that the cam MUST be properly oriented on the shaft, and must NOT rotate with respect to it.
(5) What is "easy" for one person may be difficult for another. Please let us know how it works out. Thanks.
Post a New Response
Return to the Trapdoor Collector home page via this link.