Trapdoor Collector Discussion Board

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ Previous | Next ]

Putting the vernier scale on H&R officers model sight

Posted by BobinIL on Friday, 7 November 2008, at 10:15 a.m.

I just bought a nice H&R officers model. There is no way that the sight can be repeatedwith no vernier scale. I wouldlike to either replace the sight post and eyepiece with one from a donor sight or have the vernier scale inscribed onto the original H&R sight. Who wold be a good sight smith to do inscribe the scale onto the original sight? If ths is not possible what would be a good donor sight to replace the H&R sight utilizing the original H&R base?


Post a New Response

Your Name:

E-Mail Address:


Please answer the riddle feature to prevent spam:    14 + 13 + 2 =


Return to the Trapdoor Collector home page via this link.